CMF Recruitment Services Ltd is committed to the social model of disability.
“Rather than being disabled by medical conditions, people with impairments are disabled by the disadvantage or restriction of activity caused by the barriers experienced in accessing employment, how they may be treated at work by the organisation, line managers and co-workers.”
CMF Recruitment Services ltd was established in 2015, we pride ourselves on providing customers with high-quality services based on their individual needs.
CMF Recruitment Services Ltd trading as atwsolutions® was established to provide efficient, expert Access to Work solutions to individual disabled people and business’s employing or thinking of employing disabled.
Our Primary Access to Work Services Include
- Help and Guidance with Access to Work
- Recruitment of suitably trained support staff
- Empowerment training and Job coaching.
Our support staff serve a wide range of
- disabled individuals
- non-profit organisations
and are experts in supporting with disability equality issues and workplace interventions.
What atwsolutions® can offer
We offer the benefits of many years of experience gained from previous positions within the Employment sector.
Providing a good service means being personally available and by taking the time to listen. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need. Our business is client-orientated, and we maintain strict confidentiality.
- Provide the best customer service possible.
- Make each client feel like the only client.
- Remove barriers to participation in employment.
- Provide practical, common sense approaches to resolving difficulties.
- Promote an inclusive workplace
What Support Can atwsolutions® supply?
- Help and guidance with Access to Work Application
- Employment support staff
- Readers & Note takers
- Job coaches & Job Aids
- Support Worker drivers
What it means in practice?
- Supplying you with a bespoke service package and competitive quote
- Access to work (ATW) renewal alerts 15 weeks prior to your claim expiring
- Employing your employment support worker