atwsolutions® recruit across a number of our key employment support disciplines and are always keen to hear from adequately experienced people
- Employment Support staff who can demonstrate that they understand and can respect an individual employee’s wish to be empowered to do their own job, make and take decisions for themselves, and not feel pressured or spoken for.
- Employment Job coaching staff who have a demonstrable experience of successfully coaching individuals in the workplace to deliver positive outcomes for both the employee and employer.
- Industry specific mentors who can relate to the employer’s business sector and deliver one 2 one mentoring support for individual employees
For more details, please contact [email protected]
Support staff – Personal employment assistants
Salary: £ (phone for details)
Contract type: zero hours contract and Fixed term contracts.
Location: Various including
- Dewsbury (37 hours per week) – must have use of own car
- Market Deeping(15 hours per week) – must have use of own car
- London (35 hours per week) – Hybrid working
- London (8 hours per week)- Hybrid working
Support staff – Personal Care assistants
Salary: £14 per hour plus holiday pay
Contract type: Fixed term
Manchester – 21 hours per week (weekend and night working only)
Salary: £18 per hour plus holiday pay
Contract type: zero hours contract for 26 weeks
the London Borough of Newham (2 positions), (variable diminishing hours pw)
Employer: CMF Recruitment services Ltd, 20/22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU
As part of the atwsolutions® team of Employment Support Staff you will:
Actively support a disabled person in the workplace, working solely to their direction by empowering them to complete tasks within their job that for a reason relating to their disability they are unable to manage independently.
The successful applicant will be:
- Able to take and follow instructions
- Have flexibility to suit the hours the person they support works
- Be competent with all MS applications and adaptable to learn about assistive technology that the person they support may use
- Be familiar with guiding a visually impaired person or willing to learn
- Have a current enhanced DBS
Closing date: Monday 13th December 2021Employer: CMF Recruitment services Ltd, 20/22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU
To Apply: download an application pack here