atwsolutions® recruit across a number of our key employment support disciplines and are always keen to hear from adequately experienced people
- Employment Support staff who can demonstrate that they understand and can respect an individual employee’s wish to be empowered to do their own job, make and take decisions for themselves, and not feel pressured or spoken for.
- Employment Job coaching staff who have a demonstrable experience of successfully coaching individuals in the workplace to deliver positive outcomes for both the employee and employer.
- Industry specific mentors who can relate to the employer’s business sector and deliver one 2 one mentoring support for individual employees
For more details, please contact Hello@atwsolutions.co.uk
If you are confident that you have the qualities for any of our vacancies, please check out our current vacancies here, or send a letter of introduction accompanied by your CV to email@example.com
Support staff – Personal employment assistants
Salary: £14 per hour plus holiday pay
Contract type: zero hours contract
Location: Various including
- Gloucester (35 hours per week) – must have use of own car
- Chatham (15 hours per week)
- Central London (15 hours pw)
- Cambridge(35hours pw) – Must have use of their own car.
Salary: £18 per hour plus holiday pay
Contract type: zero hours contract for 26 weeks
Gateshead, Tyne & Wear (35 hours pw)
Employer: CMF Recruitment services Ltd, 20/22 Wenlock road London N1 7GU
As part of the atwsolutions® team of Employment Support Staff you will:
Actively support a disabled person in the workplace, working solely to their direction by empowering them to complete tasks within their job that for a reason relating to their disability they are unable to manage independently.
The successful applicant will be:
•Able to take and follow instructions
•Have flexibility to suit the hours the person they support works
•Be competent with all MS applications and adaptable to learn about assistive technology that the person they support may use
•Be familiar with guiding a visually impaired person or willing to learn
•Have a current enhanced DBS
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020
To Apply: download an application pack here