The atwsolutions™ Access to Work partnership team delivers one-to-one employment support staff, to individuals with a range of disabilities throughout the UK. Funded through the Department of Work and Pensions’ (DWP) Access to Work Programme. We’re the only specialist employment support staff provider, led and operated by disabled people. We have a wide breadth of scope in terms of location and range of disabilities supported. Our experience in this specialist field means that we can cater for a variety of employment situations. Including self-employment.
We are your friend in your Access to Work application. Here to help you focus on the detail of support or equipment you need to work without disadvantage. We put your empowerment first, championing your own independence. You’ll be matched with a support worker to suit your work needs. Who will be experienced in empowering disabled individuals to achieve success within the workplace.
What support can atwsolutions™ supply?
- Help and guidance with making an initial Access To Work Application
- Employment support staff in the form of,
- Note takers
- Job coaches
- Job Aids
- Support Worker drivers (should you not be able to drive or use public transport)
What it means in practice
We’re here to offer you peace of mind with the following:
- Supplying you with a bespoke service package and competitive quote
- Access to work renewal alerts 15 weeks prior to your claim expiring
- A team of experienced Access to work programme users working with you to help you with your renewal and continual monitoring of your new claim
- An accurately created support worker record of tasks
- Employing your employment support worker, paying an industry leading salary, holiday pay, statuary sick pay, and supplying a workplace pension
- Holiday Cover
- Being on hand to help you throughout every aspect of your employment support package
How do I get started?
Whether your current claim is expiring, have had a change of circumstances or are making a new claim. atwsolutions™ can help you at every stage.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: 020 3858 8063
Get a Quote for Access to Work
atwsolutions™ can supply you with a same day quote for providing an atwsolutions™ member of support staff for you to submit to Access to Work.
atwsolutions™ Quotation Process
Simply complete the atwsolutions™ request a quote enquiry form making sure you answer the mandatory information that will be needed for atwsolutions™ to produce a competitive quote for you
Request a Quote Enquiry Form
(* Denotes a Mandatory Field)
atwsolutions™ will call you back within 2 standard working hours of you submitting your request for a quote to take a PayPal payment of £50. Your deposit will be refunded when you use atwsolutions™ to provide you with a member of atwsolutions™ support staff funded by Access to Work.