Employment Support that dismantles barriers and empowers you to achieve in your chosen career and business
atwsolutions® is a specialist partnership of employment support consultants with an extensive experience in the employment support sector across the UK.
As disabled people ourselves, no one is better placed to recognise and appreciate your unique employment journey.
With use of our specialist resources, we can quickly and easily:
- Provide help and guidance when making your initial Access to Work application
- identify suitable recruitment support solutions,
- propose reasonable adjustments within your workplace,
All to benefit both employees and employers alike.
We walk the walk, we can talk the talk
How Can We Help You?
- Access To Work – Stressed out with the Access to Work application process? Let us help. Read more about our Access to Work support service here.
- Services – Our primary services remain focussed around the social model of disability. These include, Help & Guidance, Recruitment Consultancy, Empowerment Training and Job Coaching.
How You Can Help Us
- Work For Us – atwsolutions® recruits a number of key employment support staff and we’re always keen to hear from interested, experienced individuals. We’re actively recruiting employment support staff, employment job coaches and industry specific mentors. Find our current vacancies here.
“I would strongly recommend atwsolutions, whether you are just starting in the world of work or require support with renewals. Using this company removes all the stress related to both recruiting and employing a Support worker” – Saliha
“The quality of the service and personal contact with CMF Recruitment Services Ltd trading as atwsolutions has been outstanding. Colin Fowler and his team are 100% professional and supportive. They are very understanding of my disability which enables me to overcome many barriers I face everyday.” – Lisa
“A big thank you to CMF Recruitment Services for their help & guidance. I recently re-applied for a Motability Vehicle after 3 years without one due to being denied Travel to Work Support if I kept my vehicle. During this period, I have spent an extortionate amount of money in cab fares and realised that I still have to go out during the days/evenings when not working. (I work 3 days a week.) I was awarded a vehicle 4 weeks ago due to the invaluable support of CMF Recruitment services. I am extremely thankful and grateful.” – Shadeen
“Is there a way I can let your boss/manager/higher ups know how fantastic you have been? All too often the positive stuff gets unmentioned and goes unnoticed, and you’ve made such a huge difference, I’d really like to sing your praises – if that’s ok with you! Thanks again for being a godsend!” – Kat
“I really have found atw solutions a life saver. The Access to Work scheme is especially hard to navigate and atw helped with the application process and then found me a support worker. I actually can’t imagine how else you would recruit a support worker because finding a compassionate person who can work the hours that I wanted would have been a daunting process otherwise. I am very happy with the support worker that I found. Atw solutions also assist with the administration of my timesheets which I am very grateful for.” – Sharon